Monday, May 2, 2011

Product Review: Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker

Kelis has just about two of everything. This time it's a walker. I already did a product review for her first walker. Here goes for her second....



The price was $39.99. I guess that's not too bad. I was not happy about the color scheme.
The main colors are blue, orange and green which made it more suited for a boy (in my opinion). I'm not sure if they have more colors available somewhere but I didn't see any alternatives. Because of this, I have to assume that these colors are supposed to be unisex. I think it would have been better with yellows, grays and whites.

Adjusting it to her height was a bit awkward at first but it kinda worked in the end. The most frustrating thing about this one was folding it. Today was her first day using it and I haven't been able to get it folded properly. I just put it in the corner for Kelli's dad to close it. The buttons that I think are supposed to be pressed are located in a weird place.

The front wheels swivel but the rear wheels do not. It makes it harder for her to maneuver around. It'll be perfect for a baby in a big house with lots of room to roam.

I like that it can grow with the baby. It turns into something that can be pushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...