Monday, April 11, 2011

Product Review: Eyes Lips Face

My products came in today! I can't do much of a product review because I'm not a regular makeup user so I don't have much prior knowledge. I can however tell you what I ordered and as I use the products I will update this post and give my basic opinion.

The Beauty Encyclopedia - 12 eye shadow shades, 2 cream eye shadow shades, 1 eye liner and 1 eye shadow brush.

Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition

Elf Studio Matte Lip Color

Elf Essentials Eye Shadow Brush

Elf Essentials Blending Wedges

Elf Essentials Eye Lid Primer

Elf Essentials Power Puffs - Set of 4 - I haven't used these yet but I must say they are MUCH thinner than the one I've been using from MAC. Ohhh I almost forgot to mention that e.l.f. sent a free eyeshadow kit that has two tones of gray and two whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...