Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OOTD: Delayed and Mini Haul

I was supposed to be posting a photo of Kelis' OOTD (outfit of the day). I took the photos of her as promised but I didn't have time to post them because after the party we went straight to her dads house. Once I return to my house I'll be sure to post them (maybe in a week or so).

So yesterday I browsed the Spanx website for some goodies. This was my very first Spanx purchase. I got footless tights and a open bust camisole. I'll be doing some product reviews as soon as I get to wear them.

I also did a mini haul on makeup. I went to Eyes Lips Face and had a blast. I have always been one of those women who has been afraid of makeup. Now that I'm a stay at home mom, I don't have much reason to leave the house. When that rear occasion occurs I want to make it special. Even if it's something as simple as going to Target to pick up clothes for Kelis. I want to go outside in style!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...