Monday, March 28, 2011

Detective Game

I've been away from the blog for a few days. While away, I attempted to play some homemade games with Kelis' cousin. I started to realize that I was having more fun than he was. I guess he was a little too old to play the games I wanted to play. He was more interested in watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

One of the games I called Detective. I drew random images on paper that I saw around the house and he had to be a "detective" and find it. I told him that he was on an important mission and had to find these items before the time ran out. I must say I had a good time drawing and he sucked as a detective.

Playing games with him made me eager to play those kinds of games with Kelis. Hopefully she'll prefer to play with me rather than watch television.

Fingers crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...